Date(s) - 17/05/2019
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Academy of the Canyons
Hello AOC Alumni,
We are looking for a few alum who are available May 17, 2019 from 8am to 9am to speak to our current outgoing seniors about their experiences in college. If you are interested, please register for the event or contact me directly at:
Here is a list of the types of questions the seniors have:
– Anyone taking a gap year?
– The academic transition between AOC and college?
– Is anyone involved in research?
– How do you avoid loneliness?
– How are the dorms? (speak about dorm experiences)
– How to get credit transfer?
– Who to fit in with? Do you fit in with upperclassmen, underclassmen etc.?
– Things I wish I knew
– Was AOC an actual advantage?
– How supportive are counselors?
– Unexpected challenges and perks
– Professor relationships and networking?
– How to maintain a job in college?
– How does your GPA change? (A, A-, etc)
Thank you Alumni!
Bookings are closed for this event.